Your password must consist of at least 6 characters (we recommend 40) and should contain the following:
- Upper case and lower case letters (A-Z or a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (?_!* etc.).
Example for a secure password
A secure password could look like this:
- Don't use personal information that others can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, or birth date).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it will be to guess.
- After creating your password, protect it. Don't share your password with others.
- Don't use the same password for your other online accounts, such as email, bank, and social networking accounts.