If you’re having trouble sending emails to a group of people at a company, it’s probably because of their email firewall. It tends to look suspicious when multiple people at one company are getting the same email at the same time.
You might send this page to their IT group and politely ask them to use the information below to whitelist our servers. This will hopefully prevent future delivery problems.
- *@*.newscpt1.de + *@newscpt1.de
- *@*.newscpt2.de + *@newscpt2.de
- *@*.newscpt3.de + *@newscpt3.de
- *@*.newscpt4.de + *@newscpt4.de
- *@*.newscpt5.de + *@newscpt5.de
- *@*.newscpt6.de + *@newscpt6.de
- *@*.newscpt7.de + *@newscpt7.de
- *@*.newscpt8.de + *@newscpt8.de
- *@*.newscpt9.de + *@newscpt9.de
- *@*.newscpt10.de + *@newscpt10.de
- *@*.newscpt11.de + *@newscpt11.de
- *@*.newscpt12.de + *@newscpt12.de
- *@*.newscpt13.de + *@newscpt13.de