Your password must consist of at least 6 characters (we recommend 40) and should contain the following:
- Upper case and lower case letters (A-Z or a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (?_!* etc.).
Example for a secure password
A secure password could look like this:
- Don’t use personal information that others can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, or birth date).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it will be to guess.
- After creating your password, protect it. Don’t share your password with others.
- Don’t use the same password for your other online accounts, such as email, bank, and social networking accounts.
We recommend using the software 1Password. 1Password can create strong, unique passwords for you, remember them, and restore them, all directly in your web browser.