If you want to pay for your customers, you must make this setting – if not already – in your White Label field:
- Click on White Label on the main menu
- Click on My customers
- Choose the customer
- Click on Prices / billing mode
- Click the button below to change the mode: The partner sends the invoice
Through this variant, we remain invisible in the background. If you pay for your customers, you will need to make sure you always have enough credits in your account. When one of your customers sends a mailing, the credits will automatically be used from your main account. There are various possibilities to ensure there are always enough credits in your account.
You can by a certain number of credits (e.g. 50,000 credits) in advance in your main account. For example: One of your customers sends a mailing to 5,000 recipients. The credits required to do this are deducted immediately from your 50,000 available credits.
The credits in your main account will be automatically distributed and therefore distributed as needed to your customers accounts.
- You can activate an e-mail notification reminding you once your credit-balance drops below a user-defined amount. (White-Label -> Billing -> Credit reminder)
- You can activate an automatic purchase function. It automatically purchases an arbitrary amount of credits once your credit balance is depleted. (White-Label -> Billing -> Automatic purchase of credits)
With the purchase of a larger amount of credits in advance, you benefit from our tiered pricing.
You may make deposits into your main account either by using your credit card or your bank account (Germany and Austria). For example: One of your customers sends a mailing to 5,000 recipients. 5,250 credits are required to do this. The incurred amount will be immediately debited from your credit card or your bank account.
Your credit card or your bank account will only be automatically charged for the actual required credits of your customers.
You will not have to purchase credits in advance and will only have to pay for the actual cost of what you need.